Ellen’s 1,500th Show Contest
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents residing in one of the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and foreign-based U.S. military bases and U.S. embassies) or the District of Columbia. All entrants must be at least twenty-one years old as of the date of entry.
Promotion Period : Begins at 9 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on March 5, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on March 30, 2012
Enter At : ellen.warnerbros.com/knowandgo
Limit : One (1) entry per person/e-mail address per day per Show episode (as hereinafter defined) during each day of the Entry Period.
Prize (s) :
The Prize (as defined below and if claimed) will be awarded to one (1) winner.
The Prize will include the following:
(1) Roundtrip coach airfare for Prize winner and one (1) guest to Los Angeles, California on or about a date in May, 20, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion but no later than May 24, 2012 from a major airport nearest to winner’s city of residence as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
(2) Hotel accommodations single room; double occupancy) at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa (the “Hotel”) for four (4) days/five (5) nights (the “Hotel Say Period”).
(3) Breakfast for winner and guest at The Californian, the Hotel’s signature restaurant, on one day during the Hotel Stay Period as determined by the Hotel in its sole discretion. If winner and guest do not attend the breakfast on that date selected by the Hotel, winner and guest will forfeit that portion of the Prize.
(4) Dinner for winner and guest at The Californian on one day during the Hotel Stay Period as determined by the Hotel in its sole discretion. If winner and guest do not attend the dinner on that date selected by the Hotel, winner and guest will forfeit that portion of the Prize.
(5) One (1) 60-minute spa treatment for each of the winner and guest during the Hotel Stay Period.
(6) Paddle board lessons for Contest winner during the Hotel Stay Period on a date and at a time during the Hotel Stay Period determined by the Hotel in its sole discretion. If winner does not attend the paddle board lesson on the date selected by the Hotel, winner will forfeit that portion of the Prize.
(7) Roundtrip ground transportation from the hotel to studio where the Show is videotaped.
(8) Two (2) VIP tickets to attend the taping of the February 27, 2012 taping of an episode of the Show while Prize winner and guest are in Los Angeles.
TOTAL ARV of the Prize: $5,000.00
Winner List : For name of the Prize winner, go to the Web Site after June 1, 2012. A copy of the Official Rules may be found on the Web Site.Comments (5 Messages)
So many Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Over 58K people just like you 'Like' us. Join them and join the fun!