Ellen’s Whale Word Of The Day (July 11 – 15, 2016)
Today marks the first day of the final week for the Ellen Watch And Win A Whale Of A Prize Contest. This week, the last Ellen’s Whale Word Of The Day will be announced on Friday, July 15th during “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”. This means that it’s your last chance to win a check in the amount of $25,000!
For your chance to win, you must watch Ellen reruns every weekday to take note of the Whale Word Of The Day. As much as we all love Ellen, it still means that you will have to watch repeats of the show.
Luckily for you, we found a way to quickly catch each and every Ellen Word Of The Day during each show and this is why we think you should come back here every weekday to discover the word prior to entering the Contest at EllenTV.com/MattressFirm. Keep in mind that if you enter an incorrect “Whale World of the Day”, you entry will be disqualified.
That makes one very good reason to check this post every day. Don’t you think? So bookmark this page and be sure to check the list below every day through Friday for a new chance to win.
Ellen’s Whale Word Of The Day
- July 11, 2016: CARPET.
- July 12, 2016: STATUES.
- July 13, 2016: SQUAD.
- July 14, 2016: MARRIED.
- July 15, 2016: WOMAN.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit www.ellentv.com/mattressfirm by clicking here.Comments (1 Message)
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- Costco Connection Book Giveaway (August 2020)
- Diesel Brothers Savage Giveaway 2020
- Better Homes And Gardens $25,000 Sweepstakes 2020
- Walmart Collect To Win Game 2020
- PGA Tour Must See Moments Sweepstakes 2020
- Wheel Of Fortune $1K A Day Summer Giveaway 2020
- Food Network All-Star Best Thing I Ever Ate Giveaway 2020
- HGTV Build Me Up Sweepstakes 2020
- Discovery Shark Week Sweepstakes 2020