GreatWhiteStoneHunt.com – Keystone Light Hunt For The Great White Stone Promotion
[Update October 1, 2016]
There is no White Keystone can prize in 2016. This means you don’t win a prize if you find the white can this year. Keystone Light discontinued the Great White Stone Promotion.
At this time of the year, we were used to hunt for the specially marked orange cans of Keystone Light but this year, Keystone Light is doing things a bit differently. Starting on September 1st, look for the Great White ‘Stone hiding in cases of Keystone Light, grab a few antler cans and stack a legend! And to promote the “Stone Season”, Keystone Light is giving away backpacks, fleece jackets and gloves in the Keystone Light Hunt For The Great White Stone Promotion!
Here’s How The Keystone Light White Can Hunt Works
Want to win 1 of the 99 Keystone Light prizes? Simply visit GreatWhiteStoneHunt.com now through November 30th and enter your date of birth along with your zip code to unlock the registration form then, enter your email address to begin. Next, fill out the entry form by completing all required fields and submit to see if you win a prize to prep you for the Great White ‘Stone Hunt! The 99 prizes will be awarded as follow:
- One (1) Backpack (27 prizes available to be won)
- One (1) Fleece Jacket (22 prizes available to be won)
- One (1) pair of Gloves (50 prizes available to be won)
You may return the next day and every day through 11:59:59 PM CT on November 30, 2015 for another chance to bag a prize! Offered and open only to legal U.S. residents (excluding New Jersey) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.Comments (30 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Oprah.com/12Days – Oprah 12 Days Give-O-Way 2016 Sweepstakes
- Ellen 12 Days of Giveaways 2016 (EllenTV.com/Win)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game
- Discovery Gold Rush Get Your Cut Sweepstakes (Discovery.com/GetYourCut)