Tonight Show Stocking Stuffers Sweepstakes (tonightshow.com/stockingstuffers)
Each night for the next 7 shows, The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon will be giving away an awesome gift to every single person in the studio audience. And guess what? They will also be giving away the same gift to a few lucky viewers at home with the Tonight Show Stocking Stuffers Sweepstakes at tonightshow.com/stockingstuffers!
Tweet To Win
During the sweepstakes period, beginning on December 15, 2014 at 11:35 P.M. ET and ending on December 24, 2014 at 11:34 P.M. ET, follow @FallonTonight on Twitter and watch for the #FallonStockingSweeps tweets like this one below :
— Fallon Tonight (@FallonTonight) December 17, 2014
Then, post a tweet including the hashtag #FallonStockingSweeps and @FallonTonight once per Daily Entry Period for your chance to win. Each valid tweet will result in one (1) entry into the Daily Drawing.
Daily Entry Period #1: Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:35 P.M. ET to Dec. 16, 2014 at 11:34 P.M. ET;
- Daily Entry Period #2: Dec. 16, 2014 at 11:35 P.M. ET to Dec. 17, 2014 at 11:34 P.M. ET;
- Daily Entry Period #3: Dec. 23, 2014 at 11:35 P.M. ET to Dec 24, 2014 at 11:34 P.M. ET.
Winners from Daily Drawings will receive the same gift that will be given away to persons in the studio audience during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on December 15, December 16 and December 23, 2014 as described below.
- Prize for December 15, 2014: Five winners will receive a Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker valued at $199 each.
- Prize for December 16, 2014: Five winners will receive a Vitamix S30 valued at $409 each.
- Prize for December 23, 2014: Come back Dec. 23, 2014 at 11:35 P.M. ET to know more about the prize.
The Tonight Show Stocking Stuffers Sweepstakes is open only to permanent, legal United States residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Void in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories.Comments (3 Messages)