Discovery.com/HardRockSweeps – Discovery Harley And The Davidsons Hard Rock Café Sweepstakes
Discovery Channel’s Original “Harley And The Davidsons” starts on Monday, September 5th at 9:oo p.m. To celebrate, Discovery invites all fans to visit Discovery.com/HardRockSweeps and enter the “Hard Rock Café” Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Harley Rockstar Experience!
Five lucky viewers will each receive a Harley-Davidson New Rider Course at the Harley-Davidson Riding Academy, a $100 Hard Rock Café gift card, and a Harley-Davidson themed prize pack.
In addition, ten other winners will get gift certificates to Hard Rock Café plus a Harley-Davidson themed prize pack.
Don’t just watch Harley And The Davidsons, join the fun at Discovery.com/HardRockSweeps!
Join The Fun At Discovery.com/HardRockSweeps
Just like any other Discovery Channel Giveaways, the Harley And The Davidsons Hard Rock Café Sweepstakes is easy to enter.
Each and every day during the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by visiting www.discovery.com/hardrocksweeps to access the online entry form. Then, follow the simple instructions to complete and submit your entry. You may be required to provide your full name, mailing address, email address and phone number in order to register.
Each valid entry is a new chance to win one of the prize awarded during the Sweepstakes Period.
More About The Discovery Harley And The Davidsons Hard Rock Café Sweepstakes
- The Harley and the Davidsons Hard Rock Café Sweepstakes is open to legal United States residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry.
- You may participate during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on August 26, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 9, 2016.
- No more than one entry per entrant per day is permitted.
- A random drawing will be conducted on or about September 12, 2016 to select the potential winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $4,700.
- This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Discovery Communications and administrated by Promotion Mechanics.