Fruit of the Loom Splash of Color Sweepstakes 2016
Fruit of the Loom Splash of Color Sweepstakes 2016 is an exciting new online sweepstakes from Crayola and Fruit Of The Loom that was launched on July 5th. Both brands teamed up to offer fans the chance to win a trip to the Crayola Experience in Orlando, Florida.
Two lucky grand prize winner and their families will have the opportunity to travel to Orlando, FL for the chance to discover exciting, hands-on attractions for the whole family that only Crayola could create. Each prize package includes round trip airfare for four, hotel accommodations for 2 nights and admission to Crayola Experience. Also, each winner will receive a $250 shopping spree in the Crayola store at Crayola Experience as well as Fruit of the Loom prize packs.
All you have to do is create a t-shirt design at Crayola.Fruit.com. Easy, isn’t it?
Enter At Crayola.Fruit.com
Starting on July 5, 2016, participants can enter the Sweepstakes at Crayola.Fruit.com. In order to participate, you must virtually create a t-shirt design using Crayola crayons. Then, you must register by filling out the entry form and submit to complete your entry. Each valid submission will result in one Sweepstakes entry into the random drawing to be held on or about October 15, 2016.
More About The Fruit of the Loom Splash of Color Sweepstakes 2016
- The Fruit of the Loom Splash of Color Sweepstakes 2016 is open to all legal U.S. residents residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 13 years of age or older.
- The Sweepstakes starts at 1:00 p.m. ET on July 5, 2016 and concludes at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2016.
- There is a limit of 1 Sweepstakes entry per participant during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- All potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about October 15, 2016 from among all eligible entries received.
- The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $5,000.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.