McDonalds Monopoly 2016: Rare Pieces And Game Board
The McDonalds Monopoly 2016 returned last week and now that you have started collecting game pieces, you may be wondering what are this year’s McDonalds Monopoly rare pieces?
There’s also a good chance that you are looking for the McDonalds Monopoly game board to help you track all these properties.
Good news for you, you’ve just found the right place for both. Please find everything you need to know about the rare pieces and the game board below.
McDonalds Monopoly 2016 Rare Pieces
In this year’s McDonalds Monopoly Game, a total of 513,591,720 Game Pieces is available for distribution. We searched the official rules for the odds of collecting each game piece and we compiled of a list of all McDonalds Monopoly 2016 rare pieces to help you find what you are looking for quickly.
Here are the hardest pieces to get for the Mcdonalds Monopoly 2016:
- Dark Blue Properties: Boardwalk (#622) with 1 in 513,591,720 chances to find it. Only 1 is available.
- Green Properties: Pennsylvania Avenue (#620) with 1 in 102,718,344 chances to find it. Only 5 are available.
- Yellow Properties: Ventnor Avenue (#616) with 1 in 102,718,344 chances to find it. Only 5 are available.
- Red Properties: Kentucky Avenue (#612) with 1 in 102,718,344 chances to find it. Only 5 are available.
- Orange Properties: Tennessee Avenue (#610) with 1 in 102,718,344 chances to find it. Only 5 are available.
- Magenta Properties: Virginia Avenue (#608) with 1 in 51,359,172 chances to find it. Only 10 are available.
- Light Blue Properties: Vermont Avenue (#604) with 1 in 51,359,172 chances to find it. Only 10 are available.
- Railroad Properties: Short Line (#626) with 1 in 2,567,959 chances to find it. Only 200 are available.
- Brown Properties: Mediterranean Avenue (#601) with 1 in 114,132 chances to find it. 4,500 are available.
For all other properties, you have either 1 in 10 or 11 chances to find it which means that are just common game pieces.
Now that you know what are the Mcdonalds Monopoly 2016 rare pieces, check the list below to find out what you could win if you are lucky enough to get your hands on any of them.
- Dark Blue Properties: $1,000,000.
- Green Properties: $50,000.
- Yellow Properties: $25,000.
- Red Properties: $10,000.
- Orange Properties: $5,000.
- Magenta Properties: $2,000.
- Light Blue Properties: $1,000.
- Railroad Properties: $500.
- Brown Properties: $50.
McDonalds Monopoly 2016 Game Board
McDonalds Monopoly 2016 Game Board will help you keep track of all your properties. This year’s game board is based on the classic game board and has the 9 property sets displayed on the middle of the board. Each time you collect a property, you can check the appropriate box next to the property on the game board to have a quick look at which one(s) you need to collect to win a prize. Download the printable McDonalds Monopoly 2016 Game Board here: ENGLISH / ESPAÑOL.
Of course, we encourage you to register for the online sweepstakes at PlayatMcD.com and track your properties online. For each game piece code that you enter online, you will earn 1 entry into the Sweepstakes for a chance to win $50,000 in cash. That makes 50,000 good reasons to play online, don’t you think?
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- PriceIsRight.com Win At Home Game 2020
- Costco Connection Book Giveaway (May 2020)
- Diesel Brothers Nomad Giveaway 2020
- Better Homes And Gardens $25,000 Spring Sweepstakes 2020
- Bass Pro Shops Hunt For Monster Bass Sweepstakes 2020
- Lucky Charms Win Lucky’s Gold Sweepstakes 2020
- HGTV Smart Home 2020 Sweepstakes
- PGA Tour Must See Moments Sweepstakes 2020