Ellen’s Whale Word Of The Day (July 11 – 15, 2016)
Today marks the first day of the final week for the Ellen Watch And Win A Whale Of A Prize Contest. This week, the last Ellen’s Whale Word Of The Day will be announced on Friday, July 15th during “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”. This means that it’s your last chance to win a check in the amount of $25,000!
For your chance to win, you must watch Ellen reruns every weekday to take note of the Whale Word Of The Day. As much as we all love Ellen, it still means that you will have to watch repeats of the show.
Luckily for you, we found a way to quickly catch each and every Ellen Word Of The Day during each show and this is why we think you should come back here every weekday to discover the word prior to entering the Contest at EllenTV.com/MattressFirm. Keep in mind that if you enter an incorrect “Whale World of the Day”, you entry will be disqualified.
That makes one very good reason to check this post every day. Don’t you think? So bookmark this page and be sure to check the list below every day through Friday for a new chance to win.
Ellen’s Whale Word Of The Day
- July 11, 2016: CARPET.
- July 12, 2016: STATUES.
- July 13, 2016: SQUAD.
- July 14, 2016: MARRIED.
- July 15, 2016: WOMAN.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit www.ellentv.com/mattressfirm by clicking here.Comments (1 Message)
- Oprah 12 Days of Christmas 2019 (OprahMag.com/12Days)
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2019
- Starbucks For Life 2019 Game Holiday Edition (StarbucksForLife.com)
- 12 Days of Nick Jr Holiday Sweepstakes (12DaysOfNickJr.com)
- WheelOfFortune.com Secret Santa Sweepstakes 2019
- Dr. Phil Phrase of the Day Giveaway
- Ellen 12 Days Of Giveaways 2019 (Ellentube.com/12Days)
- Ellen DeGeneres Green Dot Contest
- Burger King Winter Whopperland 2019