ford.com/BCS – Ford Own the Bowl Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia (“U.S.”) who are 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license as of date of entry (“Entrant”).
Promotion Period : Begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 11/2/13 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 12/28/13 (“Promotion Period”).
Enter At : ford.com/BCS
Limit : One (1) Entry per person or email address.
Prize (s) :
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): A 2014 Ford F-150 with EcoBoost® Truck (ARV/MSRP $50,000); and a nine (9)-day trip for two (2) from 12/31/13 to 1/7/14 to attend the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Game Glendale, AZ (1/1/14), the Allstate Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, LA (1/2/14), the Discover Orange Bowl in Miami, FL (1/3/14), and the 2014 BCS National Championship Game in Pasadena, CA (1/6/14). Trip consists of round-trip, coach air travel for two (2) originating from and concluding at the commercial airport nearest winner’s residence; eight (8) nights’ hotel accommodations (room and tax only, based on double occupancy); local ground transportation (between airports, hotels and Sponsor-selected events); two (2) tickets to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, Allstate Sugar Bowl, Discover Orange Bowl, and 2014 BCS National Championship games (ARV: $20,650). ARV of vehicle is based on the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of a base model 2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost Truck. Total ARV of Grand Prize is $70,650.Comments (1 Message)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)