Golf for A Year 2012 Myrtle Beach Golf Getaway Contest
Eligibility : Open to all legal U.S. residents and Canada who arefrequent golfers (play 20 or more rounds per year) who are at least 21 years of age.
Promotion Period : Between 12:00 p.m. EasternStandard Time (“EST”) on January 1, 2012 and 11:59:59 p.m. EST on September 30, 2012
Enter At : golfholiday.com/landing/sweeps
Limit : Only one (1) entry per person/email address
Prize (s) :
GRAND PRIZE: (1) One winner will be awarded a year-long golf vacation package for himself/herself
and a guest that includes: Approximate retail value: $30,000.
Golf for a Year which includes the following:
- 12 monthly visits to Myrtle Beach, SC(a), with each visit consisting of the following:
- 4 Rounds of Golf for Winner and a Guest (b)
- 4-Night s Accommodations (double occupancy) (5 days, 4 nights)
- Round Trip Air for Winner and a guest from nearest non-stop flight market to and from Myrtle Beach (c)
- Rental car in Myrtle Beach(d)
- 3 Dinners-for-2(e)
Additional Grand Prize gifts and prizes include:
- A $2,000 shopping spree at the PGA TOUR Superstore for Winner and a guest (Amount of shopping spree may change in value, up to sole discretion of the sponsor)
- Four half-days of Golf Instruction for Winner and a guest from one of Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday’s member golf academies
- Entry and accommodations for Winner and a Guest into the 2013 GOLF.com World Amateur Handicap Championship, hosted in Myrtle Beach, SC. August 29, 2013-September 2, 2013 (this does not include airfare or rental car. Only includes accommodations and entry fee)
- 12 Dozen premium Golf Balls
a. Monthly visits may be combined to extend stay. Combined nights and rounds shall not exceed the total allotted above. Visits mayonly be used by the winner of the sweepstakes and their guest and may NOT be transferred to anyone else or redeemed for cash.
b. Rounds will be distributed over a broad selection of premium courses, based on tee time availability and based on the decision of Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday. (Sponsor)
c. If air service is not available within 150-mile radius of Winner s primary residence, reimbursement for gas receipts to and from Myrtle Beach will be substituted. The Sweepstakes winner will be responsible for incidentals such as, baggage claims (payment for checked bags), checking clubs (payment for checking clubs)
d. Rental car will be mid-size vehicle, courtesy of U-Save Auto Rental. Sweeps winner will be responsible to return rental car with a full tank of gas.
e. Dinners for two up to the sole discretion of the Sponsor (Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday) May not be redeemed for cash and nontransferrable.
Winner List : For the name of the winner (available by October 15, 2012) send a stamped, self addressed envelope (postage not required for Vermont residents) by October 15, 2012 to Myrtle BeachGolf Holiday, Attention: Stephanie Griffin, 3901 N. Kings Highway, Suite 22-B, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.Comments (3 Messages)
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes 2020
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- Safeway Monopoly 2020
- TRAVEL + LEISURE World’s Best Dream Trip 2020 Giveaway
- Better Homes and Gardens $10K Winter Sweepstakes
- Cheerios Fitbit Instant Win Game 2020
- Lucky Charms Win Lucky’s Gold Sweepstakes 2020
- Oui Yogurt Sweepstakes 2020