2010 NHL Winter Classic General Drawing
Eligibility : The 2010 NHL Winter Classic General Drawing is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the commencement of the Registration Period.
Promotion Period : The 2010 NHL Winter Classic General Drawing begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 9/15/09 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on 10/5/09 (the “Registration Period”).
How To Enter : During the Registration Period, visit www.nhl.com/winterclassictickets (the “Web Site”) and follow the on-screen links and instructions to complete the registration process
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person or household.
Entrants whose names are selected shall have an opportunity to purchase a pair of tickets (seats together) (i.e., no more or less than two (2) tickets) to the 2010 Winter Classic based on seats available at the time of transaction.
Winners : For a list of winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “Winner List” or “Rules” (specify which), 2010 NHL Winter Classic General Drawing, c/o Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment, LLC, 800 Third Avenue, 28th Floor, New York, New York, 10022. All requests must be received by November 30, 2009.
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes 2020
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- Safeway Monopoly 2020
- History Channel Oak Island Sweepstakes 2020
- Better Homes And Gardens $25,000 Spring Sweepstakes 2020
- Bass Pro Shops Hunt For Monster Bass Sweepstakes 2020
- Cheerios Fitbit Instant Win Game 2020
- Lays And The Voice Sweepstakes 2020
- iHeart Radio Help With Your Bills Contest 2020