ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes: Are you the next Addict of the Month?
Did you catch last week’s code for the ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes? You have until 7:59 PM ET tonight to enter the code “DEMAND” to participate in this week’s Entry Period then, watch ID tonight, starting at 8/7c, for the new weekly code, that will appear during your favorite series, and a new chance to win a walk-on role in a future ID’s series.
Here’s what you can watch on Investigation Discovery tonight:
- 8:00pm: Unusual Suspects (Knives and Lies).
- 9:00pm: Deadly Demands (Chaos in Connecticut).
- 10:00pm: Deadly Demands (Blind Man’s Bluff).
- 11:00pm: Unusual Suspects (Knives and Lies).
Take note of the code and go online at InvestigationDiscovery.com/Addict then complete and submit the entry form to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes.
Can’t watch ID tonight? Come back here and find the new on-air code below:
- Code for April 4: CASE
- Code for March 28: DEMAND
This is your last week to enter so don’t miss out. Good luck and let us know if you win.
More About The ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes
- Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Sweepstakes consists of four (4) Entry Periods running from 8:00 PM ET on March 28, 2016 until 7:59 PM ET on May 1, 2016.
- Limited to one entry per Entry Period, for a maximum of 5 total entries during the Promotion Period.
Tags: #IDAddicts, code word, Investigation Discovery Sweepstakes, sweepstakes code, watch to winComments (7 Messages)
I find. myself returning to ID no matter the time or day. Can always catch missed programs. There’s always new things coming up.
I have been watching Joe Kenda from the very beginning and he is my very favorite detective show on the air.
I Love Joe Kenda! Although I don’t think his wife would appreciate this!
never say goodbye 8-16-2019
breaking and entering code words for 9-6-2019
I really looking at Lt Joe Kenda from day one I watch every Wednesday night I AZ. I hate when I miss his show He have a very nice voice. I know all his show. I miss some of the code cause of the holiday but I going to put the code I got. Mr.Joe kanda and family have a happy new year. hope you don’t go off. teresa
So many Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
Over 58K people just like you 'Like' us. Join them and join the fun »
Joe Kenda is very good ! The code word for today is Proof! And a lot of you shows are good ! But others I don’t like! I watch ID all the time 1