Wheel Of Fortune $1K A Day Summer Giveaway 2020
Wheel Of Fortune $1K A Day Summer Giveaway at wheeloffortune.com is your chance to win $1,000 for yourself and $1,000 for your local food bank.
Eligibility : This Wheel Of Fortune Sweepstakes 2020 is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S., or D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are currently physically located and residing therein, and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides as of July 13, 2020.
Sweepstakes Period : The Contest begins on July 13, 2020 and ends on August 15, 2020.
Bonus Puzzle Answer :
- July 13, 2020: OUR HANGOUT
- July 14, 2020: POWER COUPLE
- July 15, 2020: YOGA PANTS
- July 16, 2020: GOPHER HOLE
- July 17, 2020: I MADE A PROMISE
- July 20, 2020: PACKAGE DEAL
- July 21, 2020: THE UPPER HAND
- July 22, 2020: WALK ON BY
- July 23, 2020: GO WITH YOUR FIRST CHOICE
- July 24, 2020: OUT OF FOCUS
- July 27, 2020: HOME PROJECT
- July 28, 2020: I AM BAFFLED
- July 29, 2020: CUTE OUTFIT
- July 30, 2020: BACK IN THE GROOVE
- July 31, 2020: AMONG THE BEST
- August 3, 2020: WOLVES AND JACKALS
- August 4, 2020: APPETIZING DISH
- August 5, 2020: LIGHT CRISPY WAFFLE
- August 6, 2020: BROWSING THROUGH A BOOK
- August 7, 2020: A YOUNG HIPPO
- August 10, 2020: BACK IN A JIFFY
- August 11, 2020: A GLITZY OUTFIT
- August 12, 2020: VIEWING A VIDEO
- August 13, 2020: LAVISH BANQUET
- August 14, 2020:
Limit : Limit one (1) Online Entry and one (1) Bonus Entry or one (1) AMOE Bonus Entry per person/email address per daily sweepstakes.
Twenty-Five (25) Daily Sweepstakes Prizes (one (1) daily sweepstakes prize for each of the twenty-five (25) daily sweepstakes): Each daily sweepstakes prize consists of $1,000 USD awarded in the form of a check made out in the name of each winner and $1,000 USD donated to a charity that is local to each winner’s home town or terrestrial viewing area as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Charity recipient (which must qualify as a 501(c)(3) organization) will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.Comments (22 Messages)
So many Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
Over 58K people just like you 'Like' us. Join them and join the fun »