#TheChaseUSA Tweet-To-Win Sweepstakes at gsntv.com/TheChase : They are giving away $1,000 each week !
Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about August 19, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time and all entries must be received before 2:59 p.m. PT on September 9, 2014. Note that the sweepstakes will consist of up to three (3) independent weekly sweepstakes as described below.
- First Weekly Sweepstakes : 3:00 p.m. PT on August 19, 2014 to 2:59 p.m. PT on August 26, 2014.
- Second Weekly Sweepstakes : 3:00 p.m. PT on August 26, 2014 to 2:59 p.m. PT on September 2, 2014.
- Third Weekly Sweepstakes : 3:00 p.m. PT on September 2, 2014 to 2:59 p.m. PT on September 9, 2014
How It Works: You’ll need a special code word in order to enter this sweepstakes so tune-in to The Chase each Tuesday from August 19 to September 2 to catch the special code word appearing during the show “The Chase” that air on the Game Show Network at 8:00 p.m. eastern time. A new special code word during the next tree weeks of The Chase so be sure to watch it each Tuesdays.
How To Enter: Once you obtained a special code word, simply follow @TheChaseUSA on Twitter (don’t have a Twitter account ? Sign up now at http://twitter.com/. It’s free !) and tweet the Code Word with the hashtag #TheChaseSweeps to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes.
Example entry : @TheChaseUSA Saturn #TheChaseSweeps
Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person and/or Account per day during each Weekly Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter or win, entrants :
- – must be legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States;
- – must be eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- – must have valid Twitter account at the time of entry are eligible to enter.
Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one Thousand Dollars ($1,000).
More About The Chase:
– In US version of THE CHASE, a team of three contestants attempts to amass as much money as possible by answering quick-fire questions in a 60-second round. The money earned will go towards a team bank. Why the urgency? Because The Beast is always lurking, ready to pounce. The Beast – quite simply — is a quiz genius. The job of this intimidating presence is to catch each contestant by answering more questions than his opponents to ensure they are not able to bank their money. It’s a role he executes with ruthless efficiency. In the final round, the teammates who have survived the initial chase collectively play against The Beast in an epic David vs. Goliath battle for the entire amount that they have banked.
– Airs on the Game Show Network on Tuesdays 8/7c
- Oprah 12 Days of Christmas 2019 (OprahMag.com/12Days)
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2019
- Starbucks For Life 2019 Game Holiday Edition (StarbucksForLife.com)
- 12 Days of Nick Jr Holiday Sweepstakes (12DaysOfNickJr.com)
- WheelOfFortune.com Secret Santa Sweepstakes 2019
- Dr. Phil Phrase of the Day Giveaway
- Ellen 12 Days Of Giveaways 2019 (Ellentube.com/12Days)
- Burger King Winter Whopperland 2019
- Ellen DeGeneres Green Dot Contest