FoodNetwork.com/ChoppedChallenge: 2016 Chopped at Home Challenge
Do you think you could have what it takes to be on Chopped, the cooking competition show that is all about skill, speed and ingenuity, on Food Network? Here’s your chance to find out. Submit a Chopped-inspired recipe to the 2016 Chopped at Home Challenge at FoodNetwork.com/ChoppedChallenge for a chance to win $5,000 and a trip to New York City. You could end up competing in the Chopped kitchen to win the $10,000 grand prize.
Don’t miss Chopped Tuesdays at 10/9c and Special Sunday 9/8c on Food Network.
Submit Your Dish
What comfort food can you create with Sargento Sharp Cheddar, Cauliflower, Cremini mushrooms and Leeks? One idea: Cauliflower and mushroom mac & chesse. Submit your dish for Round 1 now, including its name, a picture and a description of your recipe for a chance to compete in a televised cooking challenge for the grand prize – $10,000 in cash.
Find the list of mystery ingredients for each Round:
Round 1 (Comfort Food)
- Sargento Sharp Cheddar, Fine Cut
- Cremini mushrooms
Round 2 (Mexican)
- Sargento 4 Cheese Mexican Blend
- Corn tortillas
- Tomatillos or store-bought salsa verde
- Chicken thighs
Round 3 (Grilling)
- Sargento Chef Blends 4 State Cheddar
- Pork Tenderloin
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
The Challenge, which consists of three (3) Rounds, will be held between February 2, 2016 and August 1, 2016. Submissions for each Round will be accepted during the dates detailed below:
- Round 1: From 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2016 to 8:59 p.m. ET on Monday, February 29, 2016.
- Round 2: From 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, April 25, 2016 to 8:59 p.m. ET on Monday, May 23, 2016.
- Round 3: From 9:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 5, 2016 to 8:59 p.m. ET on Monday, August 1, 2016.
Finalist Trip (4 winners): A trip for two to New York City including round-trip coach-class airfare, hotel accommodations, culinary lesson with chef Rob Bleifer in the Food Network Kitchen, and $5,000 cash.
Grand Prize (1 winner): $10,000 cash and a trip for two to New York City including round-trip coach-class airfare, hotel accommodations, culinary lesson with chef Rob Bleifer in the Food Network Kitchen.
The 2016 Chopped at Home Challenge is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 21 years of age or older as of February 2, 2016. Void in Maryland, North Dakota, Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
For complete details, including Official Rules, visit foodnetwork.com/choppedchallenge.Comments (1 Message)
- Oprah 12 Days of Christmas 2019 (OprahMag.com/12Days)
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2019
- Starbucks For Life 2019 Game Holiday Edition (StarbucksForLife.com)
- 12 Days of Nick Jr Holiday Sweepstakes (12DaysOfNickJr.com)
- WheelOfFortune.com Secret Santa Sweepstakes 2019
- Dr. Phil Phrase of the Day Giveaway
- Ellen 12 Days Of Giveaways 2019 (Ellentube.com/12Days)
- Burger King Winter Whopperland 2019
- Ellen DeGeneres Green Dot Contest