America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction Contest
Eligibility : America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, who are parents or legal guardians of babies born between 12/1/09 and 12/31/09, and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Contest.
Promotion Period : The America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction Contest begins on December 1, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 24, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
How To Enter : During the Submission Phase, visit www.cutesttaxdeduction.com (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form
Limit : One (1) Entry per person per baby during the Submission Phase.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $5,000 check. Actual Value: $5,000.
Winners : Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than May 27, 2010. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: “America’s Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction Winner List Request,” to WinListRequests@eprizefulfillment.com.
- Keystone Light Orange Can Legendary Hunt Sweepstakes 2020
- Better Homes And Gardens $25,000 Sweepstakes 2020
- Lunchables Sweepstakes 2020
- PGA Tour Must See Moments Sweepstakes 2020
- Synchrony Car Care Love Your Ride Sweepstakes 2020
- Dodgeball Thunderdome Sweepstakes 2020 (Discovery Channel)
- HGTV Selling The Big Easy Big Money Sweepstakes 2020
- Chevrolet Silverado Blue Def Sweepstakes 2020
- Popeyes Instant Win 2020
- Food Network Halloween Baking Championship Sweepstakes 2020