Allstate #ItsGood2Be Social Media Contest : Show your school pride, $150,000 in on the line !
How It Works: Entrants may get started by viewing the list of participating Good Hands Schools and the hashtags assigned to each school. Then, entrants must log-in to their Twitter account and post a tweet, re-tweet or quote re-tweet including the hashtag #ItsGood2Be along with the hashtag specific to the applicable Good Hands School to receive one (1) entry into the contest.
Limit Of Tweets or Re-tweets: No limit to the number of tweets, re-tweets or quote retweets each entrant can post. But please note that each tweet, re-tweet or quote re-tweet submitted must be unique to their Twitter account and can only be posted to their Twitter account once.
Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted beginning on August 25, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending on December 7, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Eligibility: Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time they tweets or re-tweets.
Prizes: A total of 15 Good Hands Schools will each receive a Ten Thousand Dollar ($10,000) donation to the Good Hands School’s scholarship fund by the Sponsor. The Approximate Retail Value of each prize is Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000). Prizes will be awarded to the winning Good Hands Schools and not to any individual participant.
- Oprah 12 Days of Christmas 2020 (OprahMag.com/12Days-2020)
- Starbucks For Life 2020 Game (Winter/Christmas/Holiday Edition)
- Wheel Of Fortune Secret Santa Sweepstakes 2020
- Ellen DeGeneres 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways 2020
- Lowes For Pros PROvember Sweepstakes 2020
- Food Network Thanksgiving Giveaway 2020
- HGTV Great Holiday Giveback Sweepstakes 2020