Macy’s Customer Product Review Sweepstakes
Made a purchase at Macy’s recently? It’s now time to review it. And to reward you, you’ll be automatically entered into the Macy’s Customer Product Review Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 Macy’s gift card.
If you prefer to participate without submitting a review, just go online at www.macys.com/productreviewsweeps and complete the form as instructed to receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
How To Post A Macy’s Product Review
To participate, visit www.macys.com now through November 13, 2016 and complete these three following steps.
- First, sign in or register with macys.com (it’s free).
- Second, search for the product you’d like to review.
- Finally, submit your review and be automatically entered!
You may review as many products as you wish and each product review will constitute one entry.
More About The Macy’s Customer Product Review Sweepstakes
- In order to submit a review and be entered into the Macy’s Customer Product Review Sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the territory of Guam and be at least 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- You may submit your review(s) during the entry period beginning on August 21, 2016 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 13, 2016.
- Only one winner, selected in a random drawing on or about December 11, 2016, will receive $1,000 awarded in the form of a Macy’s Gift Card.
- Sponsored by Macys.com.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)