Williams-Sonoma The Ultimate Week in the Wine Country Sweepstakes : Enjoy a six-night luxury getaway in Napa and Sonoma
Sweepstakes Facts :
- U.S., 21+
- From 12:01 am PST on July 24, 2014 through 11:59 pm PST on September 12, 2014
- One entry per family unit
- One Grand Prize. ARV: $12,000
Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the start of the Promotion and who satisfy all other eligibility requirements contained herein or applicable by law.
How to Enter the Promotion: There are three (3) ways to enter the Promotion from 12:01 am PST on July 24, 2014 through 11:59 pm PST on September 12, 2014.
- Go to http://www.williams-sonoma.com/contest/wine-country/ to fully and accurately complete the entry form to be entered in the Promotion.
- Visit one of the Williams-Sonoma retail stores, and fill out an entry form at the cash register.
- Send an email with your full name, email address, zip code and confirmation that entrant is over 21 years of age to email@example.com with a subject line of “Entry for The Ultimate Week in the Wine Country Sweepstakes.”
Limit: Only one entry per family unit, regardless of method of entry (a family unit is those persons having the same last name and address).
Prize: One (1) “Week in the Wine Country” getaway package will be awarded (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $12,000).
One (1) Grand Prize Winner and Guest will enjoy a six-night luxury getaway with accommodations at two of the region’s finest hotels, elegant dinners, spa treatments and unique culinary experiences as outlined below.
Meadowood package (ARV $6,500)
• A four-night stay for two at Meadowood Napa Valley. Two people, double occupancy.
• Breakfast each morning in The Grill at Meadowood
• A private tour of the Meadowood Gardens
• A private cooking class with a Meadowood chef, followed by a special dinner
• Two 90-minute treatments in The Health Spa at Meadowood
• Complimentary car service to downtown St. Helena and downtown Yountville during the stay at Meadowood
• A private tour of Spottswoode Estate, followed by a picnic lunch for two people at a mutually agreed upon date. (ARV $100)
• Dinner at Redd in Yountville (ARV $326)
• Personal garden tour and lunch at Round Pond Estate (ARV $250)
• A two-night stay at Hotel Healdsburg. Two people, double occupancy. (ARV $1,436)
• Dinner at Dry Creek Kitchen (ARV $479)
• An artisanal selection of local, seasonal bites, courtesy of Partake by K-J (ARV $60)
• A cooking school class in downtown Sonoma (ARV $250)
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- PriceIsRight.com Win At Home Game 2020
- Costco Connection Book Giveaway (May 2020)
- Diesel Brothers Nomad Giveaway 2020
- Better Homes And Gardens $25,000 Spring Sweepstakes 2020
- Bass Pro Shops Hunt For Monster Bass Sweepstakes 2020
- Lucky Charms Win Lucky’s Gold Sweepstakes 2020
- HGTV Smart Home 2020 Sweepstakes
- PGA Tour Must See Moments Sweepstakes 2020