Valero Texas Open Sweepstakes
Enter the Valero Texas Open Sweepstakes for a chance to win a luxurious long weekend at the world class JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and TPC San Antonio, while watching exciting PGA TOUR competition from a VIP hospitality suite at the 2010 Valero Texas Open
Eligibility : The Valero Texas Open Sweepstakes is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, 21 years or older as of date of entry.
Promotion Period : Valero Texas Open Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period commences at 12:01am Eastern Daylight Time on March 18, 2010, and ends at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on April 5, 2010 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
How To Enter : You may enter the Sweepstakes by accessing the entry screen at http://global.theknot.com/sweepstakes/JWMarriott and fully completing the on-screen entry form
Limit : Limit one entry per person/email address.
Grand prize :
Weekend for winner and his or her guest at the world class J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa & TPC San Antonio, while watching exciting PGA TOUR competition from a VIP hospitality suite at the 2010 Valero Texas Open, which will occur between May 10, 2010 and May 16, 2010.
Grand Prize includes:
- Round trip (coach) vouchers for winner and his or her guest on American Airlines (from anywhere in the Continental U.S. from and to which American Airlines flies);
- Accommodations for winner and his or her guest at the J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa;
- Two (2) hospitality tickets for each of the four (4) days of the Valero Texas Open (food & beverage included)
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $4,896.00
Leave a Comment
Comments (1 Message)
- EllenTV.com/12Days – Ellen’s 12 Days of Giveaways 2015
- Oprah.com/12Days – Oprah’s 12-Day Give-O-Way 2015 Sweepstakes
- JCP.com/Sweepstakes – JCPenney $100,000 Black Friday Sweepstakes
- WheelOfFortune.com – Wheel of Fortune Secret Santa Sweepstakes
- Kohl’s Black Friday Movie Ticket Giveaway