Enter the This Is Your Land Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to a National Parks and ARAMARK destination of your choice and more !
Eligibility : The This Is Your Land Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who: (a) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and (b) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : The This Is Your Land Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2010 at 12:00:01 a.m. EST and ends on February 28, 2010 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Entry Period”).
How To Enter : During the promotion period, visit: thisisyourland.nationalparks.org and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration.
Limit : Each participant may receive one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive: A 4-day, 3-night trip (lodging and airfare included) to one of the National Parks and ARAMARK destinations listed below:
o Shenandoah National Park (Skyland Resort and Big Meadows Lodge)
o Mesa Verde National Park (Far View Lodge)
o Glen Canyon National Recreation Area (Lake Powell Resort and Defiance House Lodge)
o Denali National Park (McKinley Village and McKinley Chalet)
o Glacier Bay National Park (Glacier Bay Lodge)
Olympic National Park (Lake Quinault Lodge, Kalaloch Lodge, Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, Lake Crescent Lodge)
o Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Park (Togwotee Mountain Lodge)
In addition, the grand prize winner will also receive:
* A $300 resort credit to use towards meals and/or activities (cannot be used towards lodging, retail, fuel, or any non-ARAMARK managed operations).
* An “America’s Best Idea” book signed by filmmakers Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan.
* ARV: upto $2850 based on location
(20) Runner Ups: Twenty (20) Runner Up winners will receive:
* An “America’s Best Idea” film poster signed by filmmakers Ken Burns and Dayton Duncan.
* Limited Edition National Park Foundation “America’s Best Idea” t-shirt.
* ARV: $40
Winners : A copy of these Official Rules will be posted on www.nationalparks.org. For a list of winners, email email@example.com by March 31, 2010.