The Perfect Match Golf Tournament and Wedding Weekend Contest
Eligibility : The Perfect Match Golf Tournament and Wedding Weekend Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, 21 years or older as of date of entry.
Promotion Period : The Perfect Match Golf Tournament and Wedding Weekend Contest (the “Contest”) entry period commences at 12:00am Eastern Standard Time on January 5, 2010 and ends at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on January 31, 2010 (“Contest Entry Period”).
How To Enter : Go to TheKnot.com/PerfectMatch and follow the instructions.
Limit : Limit one entry per person/email address.
Six (6) finalist prize winners will be permitted to participate in a golf tournament on March 3, 2010 and March 4, 2010 at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and will each receive the following accommodations from the vendors listed below (each, a “Vendor”) in connection with such golf tournament (with the corresponding Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for each) (the “Finalist Prize”):
- Room stays for two (2) (ARV: $399 per room)
- Airfare and airport transfers for the two (2) (ARV: $795 per person)
- Meals for such tournament contestants (ARV: $300 per person)
In addition, the one (1) winner of the golf tournament will receive a “wedding weekend” prize (the “Grand Prize”) from May 21, 2010 to May 23, 2010 at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa with the following accommodations and items, each selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in connection with such wedding weekend (with the corresponding ARV for each):
- Rooms and travel
- Two (2) nights in a honeymoon suite for the bride and groom (ARV: $950 per night; $1,900 total)
- Ten (10) double occupancy rooms for the wedding party for two (2) nights (ARV: $399 per night per room, $7,980 total)
- Up to 178 Discounted double occupancy rooms for wedding guests (Total ARV: $26,700)
- Twelve (12) round-trip tickets and airport transfers (ARV: $795 each; $9,540 total)
- Pre-wedding events
- Spa afternoon for the bride and up to five (5) bridesmaids (ARV: $200 each; $1,200 total)
- Bridal tea for up to twenty (20) people (ARV: $45 each; $900 total)
- A “bachelor party” round of golf for up to ten (10) people (ARV: $175 each; $1,750 total)
- Wedding Items
- Catering: Food and beverages for 200 people at the wedding reception and 40 people at the rehearsal dinner (ARV: $45,000);
- Jim Hjelm wedding dress (ARV: $4,455);
- Jim Hjelm Occasions Bridesmaid dresses for up to five (5) bridesmaids (ARV: $360 each, up to $1,800 total);
- Johanna Grace flower girl dress (ARV: $500);
- Al’s Formal Wear tuxedos for the groom and up to nine (9) groomsmen (ARV: $180 each, up to $1,620 total);
- Flowers & Event Design from Botanika (ARV: $15,000);
- His and Her Rings from Timeless Designs by jacob & bryan (ARV: $4,250);
- Cake from Cynthia’s Cakes (ARV: $4,800);
- Entertainment from Future Sounds DJ Service for approximately_ six (6)_ hours (ARV: $1,295);
- Photography from Jeanann Wilkinson of J Wilkinson Co (ARV: $7,000);
- Jewelry for the bride for the wedding from Tejani (ARV: $750); and
- Jewelry for up to five (5) bridesmaids for the wedding from Tejani (ARV: $400, up to $2,000 total).
- Luxury honeymoon
- Five (5)-night honeymoon stay for the winner and his or her spouse at the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina, Oahu (ARV: $3,800)
- Airfare for the winner and his or her spouse to Hawaii (ARV: $1,200 each; $2,400 total)
Total ARV for each Finalist Prize is $2,589. Total ARV of the Grand Prize (not including the ARV of such winner’s Finalist Prize) is $143,345. Total ARV of the Grand Prize (including the ARV of such winner’s Finalist Prize) is $145,934.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game