Eligibility : The person submitting the entry (the “Entrant”) must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (the “Territory”) and at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : Entries will be accepted between August 31, 2010 at 12:01 p.m. PT and September 13, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Enter at: NoOrdinaryContest.com
Limit : Limit one (1) Entry per person and per Residence during the Entry Period.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner will be announced on or about October 5, 2010. Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification, will receive a 5-day/4-night trip for winner and three (3) guests to the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. Grand Prize trip includes:
• Four (4) round trip coach air fares between the major United States gateway airport closest to
winner’s residence and the Orlando International Airport. Provided, however, if winner resides
within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, airfare will not be provided to the winner and
• Four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt
Disney World® Resort via Disney’s Magical Express® Motor Coach Service. Provided, however, if
winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, ground transfers will not be
provided to the winner and guests. Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard
room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for three (3) nights at a hotel at the Walt
Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
• One (1) night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt
Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks, and breakfast at Cinderella Royal
• Four (4) 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® & Water Park Fun & More Options.
• One (1) Disney Character Meet and Greet opportunity with keepsake photo (actual character
depends on availability at Sponsor’s sole discretion).
• A Disney Gift Card with a value of one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500) to be used
towards meals and dining experiences.
• VIP viewing for two (2) Disney Theme Park parades or shows for four (4) persons. Parade
and/or show selection and date of experience is at the discretion of Disney. Based on
availability. Restrictions apply.
• Services of one (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for up to eight (8) hours for each day of vacation.
The approximate retail value (“ARV“) of the Grand Prize is $17,549.72.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game