Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier #ShieldvsHydra Sweepstakes at shieldvshydra.com : Attend the Premiere of Avengers: Age of Ultron
How It Works : Entrants will enter into a universe where trust, suspicion and betrayal play out in a struggle to build the most indomitable organization. By registering for the Sweepstakes, entrants will be prompted to answer a series of questions where upon completion they will be assigned to either an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (an espionage and law-enforcement agency in the Marvel Comics Universe) or a double agent for Hydra (a world-wide subversive organization dedicated to global domination). Throughout the Sweepstakes entrants will be given missions to complete to determine if they are knowledgeable of the agency they represent. With each successful response they will earn badges for completing a mission and chances to win Weekly Prizes and entries into a Grand Prize Sweepstakes.
How To Enter : Get started by visiting shieldvshydra.com and registering by authorizing “Facebook Connect”. Limit one registration per Facebook Account during the Promotion Period. Successful registration will earn entrant 10 (ten) entries into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes.
Once registered, an entrant can complete “weekly missions” to earn entries for a chance to win Weekly Prizes. Each completed mission releases a badge and a chance to win a Weekly Prize.
Important Dates : The Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier #ShieldvsHydra Sweepstakes started on August 18, 2014 at 9:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on September 19, 2014 at 9:00:00 a.m. PT.
Grand Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes (One (1) Hydra winner and one (1) S.H.I.E.L.D. winner) will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The three (3) day/two (2) night Grand Prize trips consists of:
- (i) round-trip, coach class airfare for the Grand Prize winner and a guest from a major commercial airport nearest to the Grand Prize winner’s residence to Los Angeles, California;
- (ii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) for the Grand Prize winner and Guest;
- (iii) two (2) tickets to the Avengers: Age of Ultron premiere currently scheduled to take place in 2015, exact dates to be determined;
- (iv) roundtrip ground transportation to/from the airport in Los Angeles, California to the Hotel.
The total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is USD $2,300.
|Week||# of Prizes||Prize and Average Retail Value (ARV)|
|Week 1||2 (1 Hydra/1 SHIELD)||DMA Code ($19.99) + Flash Drive ($10) = $29.99|
|Week 2||2 (1 Hydra/1 SHIELD)||Plush ($15) + Flash Drive ($10) = $25.00|
|Week 3||2 (1 Hydra/1 SHIELD)||Autographed Poster ($30) + Flash Drive ($10) = $40.00|
|Week 4||2 (1 Hydra/1 SHIELD)||Marvel Comic Book Subscription ($60) + Flash Drive ($10) = $70.00|
|Total Prizes||8 Weekly Prizes|
Total ARV of Weekly Prizes: $329.98
More about Captain America: The Winter Soldier :
– After the cataclysmic events in New York with The Avengers, Marvel’s “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” finds Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, living quietly in Washington, D.C. and trying to adjust to the modern world.
– Get It Now on Digital HD and Blu-ray September 9, 2014
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- LAY’S Do Us A Flavor Chips Contest 2017 (DoUsAFlavor.com)
- HGTV Dream Home 2017 Giveaway (HGTV.com/HGTVDreamHome)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- Moonshine and Mountains Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes (Sip2Win.com)