glenfiddichfathersday.com – Win a Glenfiddich Experience
Eligibility : The Promotion is open to residents of all countries who:
- Are of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol in their country of residence, and in any event are aged 21 or over; and
- Are lawfully entitled to participate in prize draw promotions relating to alcohol which are run by a United Kingdom company under its legal system; and
- Are not employees of William Grant & Sons Ltd (â€œthe Promoterâ€), any of its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, any United States licensed beverage alcohol retailer, wholesaler, or distributor, their families, agents or any other person or entity connected with the Promotion.
- Are not residents of the states of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee or California in the United States of America, or the province of Quebec in Canada.
Promotion Period : The deadline for submitting entries in connection with the Promotion is 23:59 GMT on Sunday 20th June 2010 (Edinburgh/London time).
Enter at: glenfiddichfathersday.com
Limit : Only one entry per person is allowed.
The prize is for one winner (who must be of legal drinking age in his/her country of residence, and in no event younger than 21 years of age, at the time of winner’s initial entry), who must also accept and comply with these terms and conditions (two people in total) winner + 1 other, to spend two nights based near The Glenfiddich Distillery in Dufftown, Scotland. The Prize includes return travel to The Glenfiddich Distillery in Dufftown, Scotland for a VIP tour involving a private tasting with the Glenfiddich Malt Master, as well as the winner’s choice of activity with a Glenfiddich guide. Winner can choose from any one (1) of eight (8) Highland activities. All activities are undertaken at the winner’s own risk and are subject to availability at the time of year the prize is redeemed. The value of the prize cannot be accurately determined as it will depend in part on the location of the winner and the cost of travel from that location. With the exception of those travel costs, we estimate that the approximate retail value of the prize will be up to £3,000 (approximately $4621 US dollars, $4995 AUD dollars or 3458 Euros based on approximate exchange rates on 27th April 2010.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game