EckrichFootball.com – Road To The National Championship $1 Million Challenge
Eckrich, official sponsor of the College Football Playoff, is offering you the chance to throw for $1,000,000 at one of 14 games this season, including the 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship. That’s right! College Football is kicking off in a month, but the Road To The National Championship $1 Million Challenge already started. Register now at EckrichFootball.com for your chance to be the next winner.
One lucky NCAAF fan has the chance to win a trip to Tampa, FL to attend the National Championship Game. While at the game, the winner can throw for the opportunity to win $1,000,000. Other prize winners will receive 2 tickets to attend a regular game during the season where they will also have the chance to try an on-field throw for a shot at $1,000,000.
This is your chance to become the game’s biggest star! Do you have what it takes?
Visit EckrichFootball.com To Register
In order to participate in the Challenge, you need to visit www.eckrichfootball.com to register. Simply complete the registration form as instructed and submit. You automatically will receive a Sweepstakes Entry into the National Championship Game drawing. Also, you will earn an entry into any applicable Entry Period drawing that you are eligible for.
While on the promotional website, you can also explore the map to learn about all 14 $1 Million Challenges.
Earn Bonus Sweepstakes Entries
One entry per day is not enough for you? Don’t worry, you can also earn bonus sweepstakes entries. Just be sure to log in daily for additional entries into eligible Challenges and your chance to throw for $1 MILLION.
Also, you can play Kirk’s QB Challenge and receive a daily entry if you score big. Furthermore, you can share the Promotion with your friends to earn an entry for each sign up. Up to a total of 25 bonus entries.
14 Games – 14 Chances To Win $1 Million
- Alabama at Southern Cal on September 3, 2016 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX
- Texas Tech at Arizona State on September 10, 2016 at the Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, AZ
- Southern Cal at Stanford on September 17, 2016 at the Stanford Stadium in Stanford, CA
- Georgia at Ole Miss on September 24, 2016 at the Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Louisville at Clemson on October 1, 2016 at the Memorial Stadium in Clemson, SC
- LSU at Florida on October 8, 2016 at the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL
- North Carolina at Miami (FL) on October 15, 2016 at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL
- Texas A&M at Alabama on October 22, 2016 at the Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Michigan at Michigan State on October 29, 2016 at the Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- TCU at Baylor on November 5, 2016 at the McLANE STADIUM in WACO, TX
- Stanford at Oregon on November 12, 2016 at the Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR
- Oregon at Utah on November 19, 2016 at the Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, UT
- Notre Dame at Southern Cal on November 26, 2016 at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- National Championship Game on January 9, 2017 at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
More About The Road To The National Championship $1 Million Challenge
- Road To The National Championship $1 Million Challenge is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Entrants must be at least the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. This means 18 in most states, 19 in Alabama (AL), 19 in Nebraska (NE) and 21 in Mississippi (MS).
- The Promotion Period will accept entries between July 15, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. ET and December 11, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Maximum of one entry into the National Championship Game drawing per day and one entry per day for each Entry Period.
- There is a limit of one prize per person.
- The total approximate retail value of all sweepstakes prizes is $45,000.
- The $1,000,000 will be awarded as a 40-year annuity for which the winner will receive $25,000 annually for 40 years.
- The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete at http://bit.ly/1s29BbL.
- This Promotion is sponsored by Armour-Eckrich Meats LLC and administrated by HelloWorld Inc.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016