Duracell Power A Smile Contest
Eligibility : The Duracell Power A Smile Contest is open only to residents of 50 United States or the District of Columbia 18 years of age or older at time of entry and who are a parent/legal guardian of a child 6-15 years of age as of time of entry. The child must appear in the photo and must also be a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
Promotion Period : Entries must be received by 8:00 AM ET on 11/3/08.
Limit : An entrant may submit up to (5) entries total throughout the program period; each entry submission must feature a different child in the photo and include a different story.
(3) Grand Prizes – each winner will receive a 3-day/2-night trip for winner and his/her parent/legal guardian to New York City for an opportunity to meet Maggie Gyllenhaal during the week of December 1, 2008. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, hotel accommodations (double occupancy), ground transportation between airport and hotel in New York City, $500 (awarded in the form of a check) that may be used toward payment for a shopping spree, 20 4-packs of each of the following Duracell® batteries: AA CopperTops, AAA CopperTops, C CopperTops and D CopperTops. Before and/or during and/or after trip, child may serve as an “ambassador” for the Duracell® brand (see Rule #6 for additional details.). (ARV: $4,500 per prize).
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game