Disney San Francisco Baymax Getaway Sweepstakes – Disney.com/BigHero6Sweeps : Win A Family Vacation To San Francisco
Enter Via The Internet
Disney.com members may visit disney.com/bighero6sweeps and click “Enter” then log in using their Username/Email Address and Password to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. It’s that easy if you are a member !
Not a Member yet ? No worries ! Simply visit the website, click “Enter” and create your Disney account for free by providing the requested information to receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Creating an account for this sweepstakes will allow you to log in as a Disney.com member for future sweepstakes.
SEE ALSO : Disney Big Hero 6 XPRIZE Challenge
When To Enter
You may enter during the sweepstakes period beginning at 9:00 A.M. on 10/06/2014 and ending at 11:59 A.M. on 11/21/2014.
Entry into the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. who are not minors as defined by their state of primary residence as of entry.
Participation into the sweepstakes is limited to one (1) time per Disney.com Member per day throughout the promotion period.
The Grand Prize winner will receive an Adventures by Disney travel package (consisting of four  days/three  nights to San Francisco, California from June 18, 2015 to June 21, 2015) for Grand Prize winner and three (3) guests. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $12,376.00.
Trip consists of the following all-inclusive elements for the Group:
- [a] if Grand Prize winner resides more than 200 miles from San Francisco, California, roundtrip coach air transportation from a major international commercial airport near Grand Prize winner’s residence to a San Francisco, California area international airport ;
- [b] hotel accommodations during the trip consisting of three (3) nights at the Fairmont San Francisco Hotel;
- [c] participation in a guided group travel experience;
- [d] services of two (2) Adventure Guides for the Group Travel Experience;
- [e] transportation within guided tours;
- [f] services of local experts, such as staff and tour guides, as provided by Sponsor;
- [g] on-tour luggage handling;
- [h] gratuities for bellmen, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers and dining room staff;
- [i] scheduled meals;
- [j] entertainment and activities;
- [k] travel taxes associated with the trip.
More About Big Hero 6
“Big Hero 6” is a heartfelt comedy adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tamago, clean freak Wasabi No-Ginger, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a cutting-edge robot named Baymax—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery. Inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name, and featuring comic-book style action and all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Big Hero 6” is directed by Don Hall (“Winnie the Pooh”) and Chris Williams (“Bolt”), and produced by Roy Conli (“Tangled”).
Disney’s Big Hero 6 opens in theatres in 3D November 7, 2014.
Watch Baymax, Hiro, and the rest of the Big Hero 6 suit up in the brand new trailer.
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes 2020
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2020
- Safeway Monopoly 2020
- HGTV Dream Home 2020 Giveaway
- Better Homes and Gardens $10K Winter Sweepstakes
- Cheerios Fitbit Instant Win Game 2020
- History Channel Vikings Sweepstakes 2020
- Culver’s Colby JackPot Sweepstakes 2020
- Lucky Charms Win Lucky’s Gold Sweepstakes 2020
- Oui Yogurt Sweepstakes 2020