Disney.com/FrozenFriday : Disney Sing Your Frozen Heart Out Contest – Win The Limelight !
[Updated November 10, 2014]
The Voting Phase has started ! Go to Disney.com/FrozenFriday and cast a vote for your favorite finalist by selecting the “Vote” button directly under their video. The winner will be revealed in a Kohl’s commercial at the end of the American Music Awards on ABC.
SEE ALSO : Holiday Frozen Aulani Sweepstakes
Don’t forget to watch the AMAs live Sunday, November 23rd 8/7c on ABC to find out who win !
Disney Frozen fans! From September 16, 2014 to September 29, 2014, submit your best video performance singing to the hit Frozen song “Let It Go” at Disney.com/FrozenFriday or via the free Disney Applause mobile application to enter the Disney Sing Your Frozen Heart Out Contest for a chance to win the limelight ! All performers in ten (10) lucky videos will become finalists and win a 5 day, 4 night trip to Los Angeles to be filmed for a Kohl’s commercial to air during the American Music Awards. The winning act will appear in the final commercial spot of the show !
How To Submit Your Video.
Visit Disney.com/FrozenFriday, click the “Get Started” button at the top of the page; login using your username and password; and follow the instructions to submit a video of yourself (and up to five friends, family members, coworkers, or any other Frozen fans) singing “Let It Go” from Frozen for a chance to win.
Alternatively, you may also upload your Submission by downloading and following the directions within the free Disney Applause mobile application.
– Be original, creative and use performance techniques.
– Judges will score Musical Talent (60%), Personality and Style (20%), and Creativity (20%) so make sure to submit your best video performance.
– Be sure to review the Do’s and Don’ts (displayed above) before you make your video to avoid disqualification.
– Have fun!
Contestants (either solo or as a team) may submit only one (1) Submission during the Submission Phase.
The Submission Phase started at 5:01 pm PT on September 16, 2014 and is ending at 11:59 pm PT on September 29, 2014.
The Judging Phase will start on September 30, 2014 and will end on October 6, 2014.
The Voting Phase is commencing at 10:00 am PT on November 10, 2014 and ending approximately ninety (90) minutes after the start of the American Music Awards East Coast live broadcast estimated to begin at 6:00 pm PT / 9:00 pm ET on November 23, 2014.
To be eligible for this Contest, at the time of entering you must:
- [a] be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia;
- [b] be a registered member of Disney.com or related websites on the Disney.com registration system.
Ten (10) Finalists will have their original Submission included in a Kohl’s promotional spot, which is scheduled to be aired during the American Music Awards on or about November 23, 2014 and Finalists will also travel to Los Angeles, CA for the full reproduction and filming of their performance of the Song Material in the original Submission.
Trip consists of the following elements for the Finalists and their respective Parents, if applicable:
- [a] hotel accommodations for four (4) nights;
- [b] $100 per day for food;
- [c] hotel/filming location transfers;
- [d] if Finalist’s residence of entry is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near the Residence and a Sponsor-selected major airport in or near the City; but if the Residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from the City, round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between the Residence and the hotel and [e] airport/hotel transfers if round-trip coach air transportation is provided.
Approximate Retail Value : $8,010 up to $10,830.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win Finalist Prize (listed above) plus have either their original Submission, reproduced Submission, or a combination of their original Submission and their reproduced Submission included as the “special featured highlight” of a Submission montage in the finale Kohl’s Spot scheduled to be aired during the American Music Awards on or about November 23, 2014.
Your Vote Counts.
Go back to Disney.com/FrozenFriday on November 10 to vote on your favorite of the top ten videos. The performance with the most votes will be revealed in a Kohl’s commercial airing in the American Music Awards on ABC Live Sunday, November 23rd 8/7c !
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Oprah.com/12Days – Oprah 12 Days Give-O-Way 2016 Sweepstakes
- Ellen 12 Days of Giveaways 2016 (EllenTV.com/Win)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game
- Discovery Gold Rush Get Your Cut Sweepstakes (Discovery.com/GetYourCut)