Coca-Cola Snap Score Share McDonald’s Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry who are participating in the Coca-Cola Snap Score Share Instant Win Game, using a SnapTag located at a participating McDonald’s restaurant during the Promotion Period.
Promotion Period : Begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), February 21, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, April 8, 2012
Enter At : cocacola.promo.eprize.com/cokesnaptag
Limit : 1 Sweepstakes entry per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry.
Prize (s) :
1 Grand Prize: A trip package for 2 to the 2013 NCAA® Men’s Final Four® which includes the National Semifinal games and the Championship Final Game. Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to destination city; 4 nights’ accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to theSemifinal games and 2 tickets to the Championship Final Game (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); admission for 2 to Bracket Town, refreshed by Coke Zero; and $400 spending money. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,500.
Winner List : For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/mX9n94. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.Comments (1 Message)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)