cheetosoneinaminion.com – One-in-a-Minion Family Vacation Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open only to individuals who are legal residents of any of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : Begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on May 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 1, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter At : cheetosoneinaminion.com
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per day per person/email address.
Prize (s) :
One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for winner and winner’s eleven (11) guests to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s U.S. home) for winner and up to eleven (11) guests to Orlando, Florida, hotel accommodations for three (3) nights (three  double-occupancy hotel rooms and one  suite), ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, Florida, three (3) Park Unlimited Passes for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Wet ‘n Wild for winner and up to eleven (11) guests, and attendance at one (1) Blue Man Group performance (exact date and time to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) for winner and up to eleven (11) guests. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $12,871.88.
First Prizes (2,000 total; 200 per Entry Period): One (1) pair of Despicable Me 2 movie tickets. ARV: $20.00 each prize.Comments (2 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)