CarlsJr.com/CallOfDuty – Carl’s Jr. Call of Duty: Black Ops III Instant Win Game And Sweepstakes
Carl’s Jr. got your back, and your stomach! They’ve teamed up to Call of Duty: Black Ops III to bring you the Ultimate Care Package, a Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger and a chance to win Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 prizes like an epic in-game weapon camo! Plus, enter online at CarlsJr.com/CallOfDuty and you could win the grand prize of a trip for two to L.A., California (airfare and hotel accommodations included) for an ultimate tour of Treyarch Studios, the birthplace of Call of Duty: Black Ops III!
— Carl’s Jr. (@CarlsJr) October 22, 2015
Carl’s Jr. will be giving away more than $4,000,000 worth of prizes in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Instant Win Game And Sweepstakes so play now for your chance to win over 3 millions prizes, including exclusive Black Ops III in-game rewards, COD Black Ops III Games, Messenger and Duffle bags, Flashlights, Tactical Eyewears, and many other great prizes!
Peel To Win
Starting on October 21st, visit any participating Carl’s Jr. restaurant and buy the Ultimate Care Package, an epic combo meal featuring the Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger, fries and a drink or a large Call of Duty drink cup. Alternatively, you may also request a free peel-off label by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Carl’s Jr. Call of Duty: Black Ops III Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 809004, Houston, TX 77280-9921.
Editor’s Advice: Bring this coupon to your local Carl’s Jr. restaurant to get $1 off any size Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger Combo.
Carefully peel-off the label affixed to your Call of Duty drink cup and look for the 9-digit code then, enter this code at CarlsJr.com/CallOfDuty to be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes and see if you’re an instant prize winners. You could instantly win one one of millions of prizes from Call of Duty, Carl’s Jr. and 5.11 tactical gear, as listed below:
- 5.11 Limited Edition Field Caps (6,500)
- 5.11 NBD Duffles (100)
- 5.11 Moab 10 Slingpacks (25)
- 5.11 S+R A2 Flashlights (100)
- 5.11 Climb Tactical Eyewear (25)
- 5.11 Rush Delivery Messengers (25)
- COD Black Ops III Games (500)
- Astro Headsets (5)
- Personalization Packs (112,500)
- Weapon Camos (162,500)
- Reticles (212,500)
- Calling Cards (262,500)
- Coupon for one free small Fries (1,410,000)
- Coupon for one free small Soft Drink (1,410,000)
Be sure not to throw away the other part of the peel-off label has it may contain one of the following food offers, redeemable in-store:
- One (1) free Beer Battered Onion Rings w/Purchase of a Large Soft Drink
- One (1) free Small Soft Drink & Small Fry w/Purchase of any size Tex Mex Thickburger
- One (1) free Medium Soft Drink w/Purchase of 5pc Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders
- One (1) free Small Soft Drink & Small Hash Rounds w/Purchase of a Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- One (1) free 1/3 lb.Tex Mex Thickburger with Purchase of a Large Soft Drink
Please note that all food offers and instant win prizes must be claimed by December 31, 2015 while all prize codes must be submitted online by no later than 6:00 pm EST on January 4, 2016 to be eligible for the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Drawing.
The Carl’s Jr. Call of Duty: Black Ops III Instant Win Game And Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Washington D.C., excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories, and where restricted or prohibited by law, who have reached the age of (18) eighteen in their state of residence by October 21, 2015.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)