budlighthotel.com – Bud Light Super Bowl Experience at Bud Light Hotel New Orleans Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open to residents of the United States (except CA) and the U.S. Virgin Islands, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
Promotion Period : Begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 3, 2012 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. CST on February 4, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter At : budlighthotel.com
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person per day.
Prize (s) :
Entry Period #1 Prize (5): Trip for winner and three (3) guests to New Orleans, Louisiana. Travel dates: January 31, 2013 – February 4, 2013. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s home), double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) consecutive nights, four (4) tickets to Super Bowl XLVII (“Game”), ground transportation to/from airport and hotel and access to Bud Light sponsored events (subject to availability) at the hotel. Game is scheduled to take place in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 3, 2013. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $20,000.
Entry Period #2 Prize (50): One (1) Bud Light Super Bowl Jacket. ARV: $35.00.
Winner List : For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail to: Bud Light Super Bowl Experience at Bud Light Hotel New Orleans Sweepstakes Winner’s List, P.O. Box 3000, Young America, MN 55558-3000, for receipt by April 8, 2013.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)