Big Time Rush Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are at least seventeen (17) years of age or older as of the date of entry.
Promotion Period : Begins at 12:00:01am Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 9, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59pm PT on November 13, 2011 (the “Promotion Period”).
Enter At : ryanseacrest.com/2011/11/09/you-could-win-a-trip-to-l-a-to-see-big-time-rush-live
Limit : One (1) entry per participant.
Prize (s) :
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A three (3) day/two (2) night trip for two (2) people to Los Angeles, California to attend a Big Time Rush concert (the “Concert”). The trip includes round trip coach airfare for two (2) people from the major airport nearest the winner’s residence (as determined by Prize Provider) to the major airport nearest Los Angeles, CA, two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy), two (2) tickets to the Concert (seats determined by Ticket Provider), two (2) tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood, and the opportunity to ride The Simpsons Ride with Big Time Rush (the “Visit”) (Approximate Retail Value: $2,500.00).
Winner List : For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to: Big Time Rush Sweepstakes, 15260 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Vermont residents only may omit return postage.Comments (1 Message)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)