AT&T American Idol Sweepstakes
Eligibility : AT&T American Idol Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, plus D.C., and Puerto Rico, 16 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : AT&T American Idol Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am ET on 12/8/08 and ends at 11:59pm ET on 5/01/09 (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
How To Enter :
To enter, between 12:01am ET 12/8/08 and 11:59pm ET 5/01/09 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), do one of the following two things for your Initial Entry:
(1) use your AT&T phone to send a text message to short code 4004;
(2) mail a 3“x5” card with your name, address, phone number and date of birth to “American Idol $1,000,000 Sweepstakes,” P.O. Box 8022, Westport, CT 06888. Each 3“x5” card must be mailed separately. If you are considered a minor by state law, you must have your parent or legal guardian print his/her name and sign mail-in entry.
After your Initial Entry, you can receive Bonus Entries during the Sweepstakes Period as follows:
- one (1) Bonus Entry each time you send any text, multimedia or instant message using your AT&T phone to any valid delivery address;
- one (1) Bonus Entry for downloading the American Idol game. To download, use your AT&T phone to log on to the “MEdia Mall” section of the main menu and follow instructions to purchase the American Idol game or navigate to www.att.com/mediamedia and follow instructions to purchase and download the game. You will receive one (1) bonus entry to the promotion upon download. NOTE: Charges apply for each download.
- one (1) Bonus Entry each time you mail an additional 3“x5” card as described above; and
- the following number of Bonus Entries by taking the following Bonus Entry Actions via your AT&T phone or by mailing a 3“x5” card to the above address with your name, address, phone number, date of birth, plus the words “Trivia,” or “Weekly Trivia,” or “Best of Trivia” or “Vote Number Reminder” or “Mini Sweeps” to indicate a maximum of one (1) Bonus Entry Action per 3“x5” card. Any card with more than one Bonus Entry Action is void.
Bonus Entry Action Number of Bonus Entries Limits Per Person Opt-in for Trivia 50 1 per Sweepstakes Period Weekly Trivia 5 1 per week per Sweeps Period Best of Trivia 25 1 per Sweepstakes Period Opt-in for VNR 25 1 per Sweepstakes Period
One (1) Grand Prize: A trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, CA (“L.A.”) to participate in the AT&T American Idol Event for a chance to win up to $1,000,000 (the “Event”). Prize consists of: Round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) between L.A. and major airport nearest winner’s home; 2-nights hotel accommodations (one room &hyp; double occupancy); ground transportation in L.A. between airport/hotel and hotel/Event; the opportunity to participate for a chance to win up to $1,000,000 and two (2) tickets to the American Idol Finale. (ARV of trip: $3,500). The random selection Event will take place to coincide with the American Idol Finale and will be governed by its own separate set of rules to be made available to the winner upon arrival in Los Angeles. The Grand Prize Winner will make a random selection out of 12 options and will win one of the following amounts based on selection: $10,000; $25,000; $50,000; $100,000 or $1,000,000. The $1,000,000 prize is to be awarded as a 25-year annuity.
240 First Prizes (15 per week for 16 weeks): An AT&T American Idol Viewing Party Gift Set (ARV: $100 ea.).
210 Second Prizes (10 per week for 21 weeks): An AT&T American Idol Mini Prize Pack (ARV: $35 ea.)
For list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by June 30, 2009 to: American Idol Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 8033, Westport, CT 06888.
Leave a Comment
- IrvingFun.com – Irving Pump Up The Fun Contest 2016
- Belk.com/RoadSouthSweeps: Belk Road South Sweeps 2016
- NBC.com/POM: NBC.com & POM American Ninja Warrior Sweepstakes 2016
- HGTV.com/BrotherSweeps – HGTV Brother Vs. Brother Sweepstakes 2016