Arbys Game Day Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age.
Promotion Period : Begins at 6:00:01 p.m. ET on September 28, 2013 and ends 5:00:00 p.m. ET on October 30, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter At : leagueofbrisket.com
Limit : ???
Prize (s) :
INTERMEDIATE PRIZES: Five (5) $50.00 Amazon.com gift cards will be awarded during the Sweepstakes Period (each with a retail value of $50.00) in five separate drawings.
GRAND PRIZE: After the end of the Sweepstakes Period, there will be a sixth and final drawing to award the grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) to one winner. The Grand Prize (approximate maximum retail value of $4,745.00) includes:
Two (2) tickets to any NFL regular season game of the winners choice in 2013 or 2014 season (excluding preseason, playoff, international series, and bowl games);
Two (2) roundtrip coach, air transportation tickets from any commercial airport located in the continental U.S. to the commercial airport located in or closest to the city in which the chosen NFL game takes place; and
one (1) nights accommodations in one to two standard double occupancy rooms (depending on whether the winner and his or her travel guests elect to share rooms or stay in separate rooms) at a hotel to be selected by us located in the destination city (or if no hotels are located in the destination city, at a nearby hotel selected by us).
Approximate maximum retail value of all prizes combined is $4,995.00.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)