JET / POWERMATIC 3000 Hour Season Long Sale Sweepstakes
Eligibility : The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (U.S.) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant).
Promotion Period : JET / POWERMATIC 3000 Hour Season Long Sale Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is offered only in the 50 United States and District of Columbia (”U.S.”) and begins at 12:00 AM (“CT”) Central Standard Time August 29th, 2010, and ends 11:59 PM (“CT”) on December 31st, 2010. (“Promotion Period”)
Enter at: http://www.3000hoursale.com/Powermatic_Entry.aspx
Limit : One (1) Entry per person or email address every two weeks.
GRAND PRIZES – Two entrants will be drawn for the Grand Prizes: One (1) JET Workshop and one (1) POWERMATIC Workshop. ARV for JET Workshop is $5200 and POWERMATIC Workshop is $5800.
NINE (9) PRODUCT CATEGORY PRIZES – One entrant will be drawn by the administrator to win one product selected by the sponsor from each category period. ARV varies from $300 to $1000 depending on the category.
Additional weekly drawings include branded shirts, caps, duffle bags with ARV $20 to $200.
Winner List : : For Promotion results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to JET / POWERMATIC 3000 Hour Season Long Sale Sweepstakes – Winners List, 427 New Sanford Rd, Lavergne, TN 37086 . Requests for the winner list must be received within 30 days of when the promotion is over.Comments (5 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)