SweepstakesLovers Daily: Vogue, Entertainment Weekly, Chegg & More
These Sweepstakes from Vogue, Entertainment Weekly, Chegg, and Riviana Foods are the online sweepstakes people are entering right now.
Try your luck and enter for a chance to win great prizes like a $5,000 shopping spree, a trip to the ultimate pop culture event, a free music class with Shawn Mendes for your school, and a prize package featuring a High Performance Blender.
This is what you may have missed on the Internet today. Are you ready for your daily dose of Sweepstakes?
But first, let’s start with the ones we posted on Sweepstakes Lovers.
Sweepstakes on SweepstakesLovers.com
- American Horror Story 6 Sweepstakes: Can you solve the mystery of the next American Horror Story? Take a guess at AHS6Sweeps.com and be entered into the American Horror Story 6 Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe.
- Schlotzsky’s Blowin’ Out 45th Birthday Sweepstakes: Schlotzsky’s is giving away $1,000 a day for 45 days in the Blowin’ Out Birthday Sweepstakes. Grab a commemorative cup in-store and enter your code within the Lotz4Me app for your chance to win.
Best Online Sweepstakes We Saw Today
Now let’s see what are the best online Sweepstakes we’ve found on the Internet for you today.
Vogue Ultimate Fall Shopping Spree Sweepstakes
Do you know what is the best companion to your September issue of Vogue? A $5,000 shopping spree wherever you choose! Plus, two runners-up each get $2,500. Enter now at vogue.com/shoppingspree for a chance to win.
Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry.
End Date: 11:59 PM ET September 30, 2016.
Limit: One entry per person.
Entertainment Weekly PopFest Sweepstakes
Entertainment Weekly has your tickets to the Ultimate Pop Culture Event! And these are VIP All-Access tickets! You and a guest could flyaway to Los Angeles, California to attend the EW PopFest October 29-30, 2016. For your chance to win, click here.
Eligibility: Legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, age 21 or older at the time of entry.
End Date: 11:59:59 PM ET on September 19, 2016.
Limit: One Online Entry per person per day.
Chegg 2016 Shawn Mendes Music 101 Promotion
Calling all Shawn Mendes fans! Chegg is offering you the chance to bring Shawn to your campus to perform and host a Q&A session. In addition, your school will automatically be entered for the David B. Goldberg $10,000 music grant!
Eligibility: Students enrolled at accredited high schools and colleges in the lower 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.
End Date: 11:59:59 PT on September 9, 2016.
Limit: One vote + additional votes.
Riviana Foods Rice to the Occasion Recipe Contest
Think you have a winning quick-cooking recipe using any Minute Instant Rice product? Enter the Rice To The Occasion Recipe Contest for a chance to win a high performance blender, a year’s supply of Minute Rice and a chance to be featured in Food Network Magazine! Recipe entries will be judged on simplicity, creativity and originality, appearance and overall taste and flavor.
Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at time of entry.
End Date: 11:59 PM (ET) on September 5, 2016.
Limit: One entry per person.
Think we forgot an amazing Sweepstakes? Let us know in the comments below!
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)
- Hunter Street Hidden Letter Hunt Nickelodeon Sweepstakes 2017 (Nick.com/Hunt)