Woodbridge Win the Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game
Eligibility : Woodbridge Win the Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding California, Tennessee, and Utah) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : The Woodbridge Win the Ultimate Outdoor Kitchen Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game begins on March 1, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 31, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
How To Enter : During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.woodbridgewines.com/CBICMS/woodbridge/promotions/ and fill out the online entry form.
Limit : Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: DCS by Fisher & Paykel Liberty Series Outdoor Kitchen. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $18,000.
Instant Win Game Prizes:
FOUR (4) FIRST PRIZES: DCS by Fisher & Paykel Traditional Grill. ARV: $4,069.
TEN (10) SECOND PRIZES: DCS by Fisher & Paykel Outdoor Freestanding Patio Heater. ARV: $1,029.
Winners : Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) and no later than August 29, 2009. For the Winner List, complete the form at the bottom of the FAQ and select “Win List Request” in the drop down denoting the type of issue you have.Comments (2 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)
- Hunter Street Hidden Letter Hunt Nickelodeon Sweepstakes 2017 (Nick.com/Hunt)