letssummer.com – Food Should Taste Good Let’s Summer Instant Win Game
Eligibility : Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older.
Promotion Period : Between 12:00:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/1/11 & 11:59:59PM ET on 9/5/11 (“Game Period”)
Enter At : letssummer.com
Limit : Limit of one (1) Game Play per person & per e-mail address per day, regardless of the number of email addresses used.
Prize (s) :
Subject to a sufficient number of participants, a total of 12,800 Instant Win Prizes (100 prizes per day) will be randomly awarded during the Game Period: (11,490) Food Should Taste Good Free Bag Coupon. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2.99 /ea. (54) Creative D100 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers. ARV=$79.99/ea. (27) Weber Q100 Gas Grill. ARV=$159.99/ea. (10) Weber Wood Burning Fireplace. ARV=$159.99/ea. (36) Weber Style Three-Piece Stainless Steel Tool Set. ARV=$34.99/ea. (12) Weber Saucing System. ARV=$17.99/ea. (45) Flip MinoHD 2hr video camera. ARV=$159.99/ea. (256) $10 iTunes Gift Card. ARV=$10/ea. (640) Bamboo Coaster Set. ARV=$15/ea. (128) Chip & Dip Bowl. ARV=$30/ea. (10) Bocce Set. ARV=$70/ea. (37) Horseshoe Set. ARV=$60/ea. (55) Transportable Cooler with Stand. ARV=$70/ea.
Winner List : For the winners’ names (available after 10/17/11), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 10/24/11 to Food Should Taste Good – Winners List, c/o CMS, Program: FSTG003WL, P.O. Box 2850, Winston-Salem, NC 27102.
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)