DIY’s Worst Kitchen in America Contest
Eligibility : To enter the Contest you must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States, (including its territories, possessions and commonwealths) or the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of June 24, 2010, and the owner of your own home.
Promotion Period : Do It Yourself Network’s “Worst Kitchen in America” Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time [“ET”]) on June 24, 2010, and ends at 5:00 p.m. (ET) on August 6, 2010 (the “Contest Period”).
Enter at: http://www.diynetwork.com/worst-kitchen-in-america/package/index.html
Limit : Limit one (1) online entry, per valid email address, per eligible person
One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) shall win: (i) a complete renovation of the Grand Prize Winner’s kitchen by DIY’s home improvement experts; (ii) an appearance in a future special television program about the renovation project featured on the DIY Network; (iii) a feature of the Grand Prize Winner and the kitchen renovation in an issue of the Food Network Magazine (currently schedule for the January/February 2011 Issue); and (iv) one (1) lifetime subscription to the Food Network Magazine. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize Package: $30,000.
Winners : Beginning on or about August 26, 2010, you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner, by going to the Website (www.diynetwork.com). Results of the drawing will be removed from the Website on or about October 29, 2010.
Leave a Comment
Comments (8 Messages)
- Newport-Pleasure Wants You To Enjoy A Big Payday With This Sweepstakes In 2016
- InvestigationDiscovery.com/Addict: Prove You’re The Next Investigation Discovery Addict Of The Month With This Sweepstakes
- Belk.com/RoadSouthSweeps: Belk.com The Road South Sweepstakes 2016
- DIYNetwork.com/AMDLGiveaway: Win $50,000 With The America’s Most Desperate Landscape Giveaway 2016
- HGTV.com/Smart: Just A Few Days Left To Win The HGTV Smart Home 2016 Sweepstakes