Bud Light Golden Wheat Adirondack Chair Giveaway Sweepstakes
Eligibility : This Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who are: (a) Registered Users (as defined below); (b) legal residents of one (1) of the forty-nine (49) United States (excluding California) or District of Columbia; and (c) at least 21 years or older at the date of entry. Void in California, in Puerto Rico, all US Territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
Promotion Period : The Promotion begins on April 28, 2010 at 12:00:00 PM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31 2010 (ET) (the “Promotional Period”).
Enter at: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/finales_2010/sweepstakes/
Limit : Limit One (1) entry per person, per day.
Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Bud Light Golden Wheat Adirondack Chair. Prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00)
Winners : For the name of the Prize Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 30, 2010 to Winner’s list “Bud Light Golden Wheat Adirondack Chair Giveaway” c/o CBS Interactive Inc., 1401 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. For a copy of the Official Rules mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked Official Rules “Bud Light Golden Wheat Adirondack Chair Giveaway” for receipt by May 31, 2010. Residents from VT may omit return postage. The full name of the Prize Winners may be posted and the Official Rules will be posted on the CBS Service.Comments (2 Messages)
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- 2017 TLC March Mad DRESS Giveaway (TLC.com/MarchMadDress)
- Raising Cane’s Peel The Love Game 2017 (RaisingCanes.com/Peel)
- The Doctors Word of the Day Giveaway 2017 (TheDoctorsTV.com/Giveaways)
- PlayMonopoly.us Game At Vons 2017
- AMC The Walking Dead Play Dead Sweepstakes 2017 (AMC.com/PlayDeadSweepstakes)
- 2017 National Geographic MINI Countryman Adventure Sweepstakes (NatGeo.com/Countryman)