Oprah Better In 15 With City Of Hope Sweepstakes
The Oprah Magazine and City Of Hope, a global leader in the fight against cancer and diabetes, are partnering up to offer you a chance to win a one-on-one consultation with a nutrition expert in the Oprah Better In 15 With City Of Hope Sweepstakes! To enter, simply share a photo of the way you’ll be improving your health and nutrition goals on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #BetterIn15CityofHope.
Three Ways To Enter
Between December 9, 2014 at 12:01 AM (ET) and January 12, 2014 at 11:59 PM (ET), participate up to three (3) different ways using these three following method below:
- Facebook: Click the “Better In 15 Sweepstakes” tab on O, The Oprah Magazine’s Facebook page to complete the entry form including your photo, a caption to go with it and the hashtag #BetterIn15CityofHope then submit to earn one entry.
- Twitter: Tweet your photo depicting goal(s) for improving your health and nutrition, and include the hashtag #BetterIn15CityofHope to earn one entry.
- Instagram: Upload your photo reflecting your goal(s) for improving your health and nutrition and include the hashtag #BetterIn15CityofHope to earn one entry.
You may earn one entry per social network for a maximum total number of three (3) entries during the entire sweepstakes period.
To participate in the Oprah Better In 15 With City Of Hope Sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and have reached the age of majority in your state or territory of residence at time of entry.
- Oprah 12 Days of Christmas 2019 (OprahMag.com/12Days)
- ID Addict Of The Month Sweepstakes
- The Doctors Word Of The Day Giveaway 2019
- Starbucks For Life 2019 Game Holiday Edition (StarbucksForLife.com)
- 12 Days of Nick Jr Holiday Sweepstakes (12DaysOfNickJr.com)
- WheelOfFortune.com Secret Santa Sweepstakes 2019
- Dr. Phil Phrase of the Day Giveaway
- Ellen 12 Days Of Giveaways 2019 (Ellentube.com/12Days)
- Burger King Winter Whopperland 2019
- Ellen DeGeneres Green Dot Contest