Dell We Mean Business Contest
Eligibility : Dell We Mean Business Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, are owners or operators of small to medium-sized businesses (1-500 employees) headquartered in the United States or the District of Columbia and who have a business Tax ID number at the time of entry.
Promotion Period : The Contest begins on September 16, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 11, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
Limit : Each entrant may submit one (1) Entry during the Submission Phase and only one (1) Entry per business will be accepted.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $25,000 Dell Promotional Gift Card that winner may use to purchase Dell products, through http://www.dell.com for his or her business, (terms and conditions apply—see http://www.dell.com/promocard for details). Approximate Retail Value: $25,000.Comments (1 Message)
- Newport-Pleasure Payday Sweepstakes 2017
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- WWE Universal Sweepstakes 2017 (WWE.com/UniversalSweeps)
- Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017 (Staples.com/TaxSweeps)
- HGTV Smart Home 2017 Sweepstakes
- Bates Motel Final Check-In Sweepstakes (AETV.com/BatesSweeps)
- McDonald’s Race To 100 Sweepstakes (PlayAtMcD.com)