Washington Suites Alexandria Sweepstakes
Win a 7-night stay in a suite at the Washington Suites Alexandria and a lot more in the Washington Suites Alexandria Sweepstakes
Eligibility : The Washington Suites Alexandria Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
Promotion Period : The Washington Suites Alexandria Sweepstakes begins on March 15, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 15, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
How To Enter : During the Promotion Period, go to www.washingtonsuitesalexandria.com, fill the online entry form completely by providing the requested information and submit the online form.
Limit : Limit one entry per person, per email address per day during the Promotion Period.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive the following prize package
- 7-night stay in a one or two bedroom suite at the Washington Suites Alexandria
- Five Hundred Dollar ($500) Visa Gift Card
- Dinner Cruise for 4 aboard Nina’s Dandy Restaurant Cruise ship
- Sedan Transportation to and from the Dandy Dock for 4 persons
- $100 Gift certificate to Tempo French/Italian Restaurant
- Choice of Washington by Day or Washington by Night tour for 4 aboard Royal Trolley Tours
- Washington By Water Monuments Cruise with the Potomac Riverboat Company
- $50 gift certificate to Dukes Market Café
- 4 Admission tickets to Mount Vernon
- 4 Admission Tickets to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Washington, DC
- 4 – Metro Rail 7 day fast passes good for 7 consecutive days of rail travel aboard Metro Rail
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,000(four thousand)
Winners : For Promotion results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Washington Suites Alexandria Sweepstakes, c/o Washington Suites Alexandria, 100 S. Reynolds Street, Alexandria, VA 22304. Requests for the winner list must be received by July 1, 2009.