Tyson 2010 U.S. Olympic Team Sweepstakes
Eligibility : Tyson 2010 U.S. Olympic Team Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who have reached the legal age of majority in their home state (and are at least 18) as of 6/1/08.
Promotion Period: Between 12:00:01 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/1/08 and 11:59:59 PM ET on 8/31/08 (“Promotion Period”)
Limit : Limit one (1) online entry per person and per email address per day.
(1) Grand Prize: Trip for Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) guests to Vancouver, BC for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games currently scheduled to take place in February 2010. Trip consists of: A) round trip coach air transportation from a major U.S. international gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to Vancouver, BC; B) Four (4) nights standard double occupancy hotel accommodations (two (2) rooms); C) Four (4) tickets to select 2010 Winter Olympic Games Events designated by Sponsor; D) Breakfast daily for four (4) days, two (2) lunches (determined by Sponsor), and two (2) dinners (determined by Sponsor); E) Ground Transportation to/from the designated 2010 Winter Olympic Games Events; F) Onsite Program Manager, Assistant Program Manager and bilingual host to accompany guests; and G) $3,000 awarded in the form of a check for the winner only (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)=$20,000).
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- Right This Minute iPad Mini Giveaway (Buzzword 2016)
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game