SUBWAY Microsoft Band Sweepstakes
Subway and Microsoft want you to live healthier and this is why they are giving away the new Microsoft Band 2, a device that tracks your heart rate, exercise, calorie burn, and sleep quality, and while keeping you connected with email, text, and calendar alerts!
— SUBWAY® (@SUBWAY) October 19, 2015
Subway will award a total of 100 of the new Microsoft Band 2 for a total of $25,000 worth of prizes in the SUBWAY Microsoft Band Sweepstakes!
Retweet To Win
Once you spotted the Tweet, retweet it as instructed and you’ll automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for that day.
The SUBWAY Microsoft Band Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of, and physically located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry.
More About The Microsoft Band 2
Microsoft Band 2 tracks your heart rate, exercise, calorie burn, and sleep quality, and keeps you connected with email, text, and calendar alerts. It features 11 sensors, including a GPS, UV monitor, and barometer. And with the power of Microsoft Health, you have the tools you need to reach your goals.
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality
- Tracking for running, biking, golf, and more
- Email, text, calendar, and call alerts on the go
- 11 sensors, including GPS, UV monitor, and barometer
- Full-color curved display
- Works with Windows Phone, Android, and iPhone
Will ship by October 30 and you can pre-order now for $249.99!
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016