Nestle Crunch Cause for Play
Eligibility : Nestle Crunch Cause for Play is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years and older,
Promotion Period : Between 12:01 a.m. ET on 3/7/09 and 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/29/09
How To Enter : Look for specially marked fun size bags of NESTLÉ® and WONKA® candy for your unique donation code, which is also a Sweepstakes entry code, or for a free code visit www.NestleCrunch.com/CauseforPlay. Log on to www.NestleCrunch.com/CauseforPlay and follow the on-screen instructions to enter your code for entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, per day.
One (1) GRAND PRIZE Winner (“Winner”) will receive one (1) Play Set Package (“Package”). Package includes one (1) residential ready-to-assemble play set, which will be delivered to Winner’s place of residence (assembly and installation not included) and $3,500 (to be awarded in the form of a check). Approximate Retail Value of Package: $7,000 USD. In addition to the Package, Nestlé USA (“Sponsor”) will directly donate $30,000 to KaBOOM! for a Community-build playground project (the “KaBOOM! Grant”). The winner will have the opportunity to help choose the actual community-build playground project by either:.
The Winner will be posted on www.NestleCrunch.com/CauseforPlay after 1/1/10.Comments (2 Messages)
- Newport-Pleasure Payday Sweepstakes 2017
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- WWE Universal Sweepstakes 2017 (WWE.com/UniversalSweeps)
- Staples Tax Reward Sweepstakes 2017 (Staples.com/TaxSweeps)
- HGTV Smart Home 2017 Sweepstakes
- Bates Motel Final Check-In Sweepstakes (AETV.com/BatesSweeps)
- McDonald’s Race To 100 Sweepstakes (PlayAtMcD.com)