Microsoft Thrive Sweepstakes
Eligibility : You are eligible to enter the Microsoft Thrive Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are an IT Professional who is a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, and are 18 years of age or older.
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
Promotion Period : The Microsoft Thrive Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on July 15, 2009, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 15, 2009 (“Entry Period”) or while supplies last.
How To Enter : To enter, visit www.microsoft.com/click/thrive/thrivesweepstakes and login with your Windows Live ID. Upon login, the Instant Win results will be displayed telling you if you are a winner or not.
Limit : Limit one (1) login/attempt per person per day.
One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty (1250) First Prize(s). A 50% off Certification Voucher*. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $65.00 each.
Three Hundred and Seven (307) Grand Prizes. A TechNet Direct Annual Subscription. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $349.99 each.
Winners : If you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 15, 2010 and we will provide you with a list of winners that receive a prize worth $300.00 or more.
- Yoplait.com/100ways – Yoplait 100 Ways Contest
- NewportPleasure.com Wheels Up: Win An Epic Getaway
- WinYourChevy.com – Win The Chevy Silverado Sweepstakes 2016
- Winning43.com – Smithfield Winning 43 Sweepstakes
- TacoBell.com: Win A PSVR During The PlayStation Game 2016