McDonald’s Pick The Play Sweepstakes at mcdpicktheplay.com : Win a trip to Super Bowl XLIX, Xbox One and Madden NFL 15 prizes
What You Need: To enter this sweepstakes, you’ll need a code that can be found on specially-marked McDonald’s medium fry boxes. To get one of these code, simply visit a participating McDonald’s restaurant and purchase medium (4 oz.) fries. An alphanumeric code will be printed on the box.
Here’s How To Enter Online: Once you obtained a code (as described above), get started by visiting McDPickThePlay.com to access the entry form. Smartphone users may also access the Website by scanning the QR Code which appears on the medium fry box.
Enter your code and click “ENTER” then watch and “Pick the Play” by selecting one (1) of the three (3) options when the play stops to complete the play.
Finally, follow the instructions to complete and submit the form to receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize drawing and one (1) entry in the applicable Weekly Period drawing.
Here’s How To Enter Without A Purchase: Hand print your first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code, age at time of entry, email address and daytime telephone number on a card or piece of paper and mail it in a #10 business sized envelope with first class postage affixed to: McDonald’s Pick The Play Entry, P.O. Box 2231, Chicago, IL 60690.
Mail-in requests must be postmarked by September 22, 2014 and received by the McDonald’s Redemption Center no later than September 27, 2014.
Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor’s first and last name, street address, city, state and ZIP code legibly hand printed in the upper left hand corner of the envelope.
Each request will be entered for a chance to win a Grand Prize and a chance to win a Weekly Prize (based on the date of receipt).
Limit: There’s a limit of two (2) entries per day, regardless of the method of entry (online or mail).
Timing: Entries must be completed and submitted between September 2, 2014 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and September 22, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET which give you a total of 21 days to enter this sweepstakes.
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter or win, entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall win a trip for winner and one (1) guest to Glendale, AZ to attend Super Bowl XLIX on February 1, 2015; including
- – round trip economy air travel for prize winner and guest from a commercial airport selected by Sponsor near winner’s residence in the United States to Phoenix, Arizona;
- – three (3)-nights hotel accommodations (one standard double occupancy room);
- – ground transfers from airport/hotel, hotel/game, hotel/airport in Arizona;
- – two (2) Super Bowl game tickets;
- – $500 for meals and expenses.
The Grand Prize winner will also receive a Madden NFL 15 themed Game Room including:
- – a $1,200 gift card for an HDTV;
- – two (2) XZipit Video Game Rockers;
- – an Xbox One® game console;
- – one (1) EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 game for use on Xbox One® system;
- – one (1) piece of autographed NFL® memorabilia;
- – one (1) signed Madden NFL 15 game.
The approximate retail value of the entire prize is $7,500.
Fifteen Hundred (1,500) Weekly Prize Winner will each receive an Xbox One® game console and an EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 game.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $459.98.
More about EA SPORTS Madden NFL 15 game: The game was released on August 26, 2014 and received fairly good reviews from Gamespot (7/10) and IGN (8.7/10). Check out Madden NFL 15 at http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl
So many Online Sweepstakes to enter! Keep up with the SweepstakesLovers daily email.
Subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Oprah.com/12Days – Oprah 12 Days Give-O-Way 2016 Sweepstakes
- Ellen 12 Days of Giveaways 2016 (EllenTV.com/Win)
- Yoplait 100 Ways To Win (Yoplait.com/100ways)
- CrunchSpinToWin.com – Cap’n Crunch Spin To Win Game
- Discovery Gold Rush Get Your Cut Sweepstakes (Discovery.com/GetYourCut)